MC-IoT Next-Gen Wireless Ecosystem Continues to Grow
Many Industries, All Critical Applications
Siemens Mobility and Ondas Networks bring next-gen wireless communications to North American Rail Market
The migration from static legacy systems to state-of-the-art flexible digital communications establishes enhanced efficiency in Critical Communications networks.
- Ondas Networks’ Mission-Critical IoT (MC-IoT) radio technology to be featured in new Siemens-branded portfolio of radio products – available by year-end.
- Portfolio will include new dual-mode radios that implement Siemens Mobility’s ATCS protocols with Ondas’ next-gen MC-IoT architecture
The MC-IoT Next-Gen Wireless Ecosystem is designed for a greater than 20‐year life span and is multi-standard compliant. With this platform, Critical communications across industries now have the ability to future proof today’s networks with industrial grade hardware and flexible and expanding software to deliver future features and to enhance development. Cleary the need for more and more data from an expanding sensor universe demands that the core network deployed today be flexible, standards based, and highly scalable. Siemens Mobility and Ondas squarely meet this challenge.
- Automated Real‐time RF power control
- Time Division Duplexing
- Remote RF channel management
- Routing and bridging functions passed at the radio level
- Ultra‐High Power for dense coverage
- Payload data Quality‐of‐Service policy management
- SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 management and control
- Efficient Frequency reuse
- Seamless spectrum additions and expansion
165 Gibraltar Court
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Ondas Networks was founded in 2006 by senior level executives in the wireless communications industry with extensive knowledge and expertise in the development and design of broadband wireless communications.